Our School has the certification Cambridge ESOL Exam Preparation Centre. A high number of students who have prepared for the Cambridge ESOL exams in our school have passed the exams and many have obtained excellent results.
These courses are for all levels: Preschool, Primary and Secondary. They are from 12:30 to 14:30, students attend two hours a week (but it can vary depending on the level). Gloria Romances, our English teacher in Secondary, is responsible for organizing the Cambridge Exams and extracurricular classes.
Andy Cameron: Secondary Education
- Mathematics Degree (University of London)
- He has taught general and commercial English since 1990 to all type of companies.
- Oral examiner in Cambridge Exams.
- Language assistant for many companies and publc institutions.
- Primary teacher in the UK and Ireland.
- Pedagogy instructor for teachers in Edinburg University.
- He is specialist in teaching students with Special Educational Needs.
Ana González: 1º y 2º Primary Education
- Diploma in Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Education and Primary .
- She has experience in extracurricular English activities with students of different grade levels.
- Development and coordination of urban camps .
- Degree in Geography
- Diploma in Teaching Physical Education for Primary.
- He is an expert in using Computer Tecnologies for Education.
- He has worked in English camps with native teachers.
- He has the B1 level and he is now studying for the B2 (First)
Pilar Beguería: Preschool Education
- Diploma in Teaching Children and Primary Education.
- Degreee in Psycopedagogy.
- Responsible for extracurricular activities in Preschool Education.
- Specific training in learning a second language in pre-primary , as well as psychomotor , Musical education, learning and technical difficulties , computer technologies in the classroom ...Extensive experience in extracurricular activities and town camps.
- English : PET
- He has a mid English origin: his father is from the South of England.
- Degreee in Marketing
- He spent two years living in Germany
- Auxiliar de conversación and Extracurricular English Teacher for Movers and Starters.
- She is from Settle, Washington, USA.
- She has the Degree from Washington University. Major: Global Studies; Minor: Hispanic Studies.
- She works as a native English language and cultural assistant in Preschool, Primary and Secondary through the Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte.